When challenges arise, leaders and teams quickly assess the situation, reorient themselves, double down on what works, and pull away from what doesn’t. That’s why it’s important for workplaces to evolve towards being resilient, human-centric, sustainable, and extremely adaptable. With the bumpy road ahead, workplaces have to adapt to successfully drive out of the recession and stay ahead of the curve.
Watch this presentation with the top 10 key trends for a modern workplace supported by the latest IDC research to understand more about the potential trajectory of evolving workplaces.
What you’ll learn
- The nature of a future-safe workplace
- Trends that shape the evolution of workplaces
- Stakeholder involvement in defining the workplace
- A more human-centric approach for the modern workplace
- The disconnect between employers and employees regarding good employee experience