Artificial intelligence is becoming increasingly powerful and ubiquitous. This coupled with the rapid pace of AI adoption has many organizations scrambling to adopt some form of enterprise AI. However, many experts also believe that while AI adoption has accelerated in recent times, it may be moving too fast. In a bid not to get left behind, many organizations jump onto the AI bandwagon without fully understanding how it fits in with their organizational strategy. Many business leaders also believe that some level of control and regulations is required to ensure AI solutions achieve their full potential.
This videocast will explore the best way to approach enterprise AI and how organizations can get the maximum benefits out of their AI project.
- Cutting through the noise surrounding enterprise AI
- Everyday AI in enterprises
- Understanding which AI model works best for your needs
- 3 classic mistakes that enterprises make when adopting AI
- 3 best practices that enterprises can use to increase the success of AI projects.
- Future of enterprise AI
- Need for AI governance