AI and ML technologies are critical components in almost every industry, and the banking, financial and insurance services (BFSI) sector is no different. The introduction of AI in BFSI operations has helped these industries improve their customer centricity, and has enabled them to become more technologically relevant. Key applications rely on AI and ML technologies primarily in the customer care, risk management, and fraud detection domains. Financial technology services have witnessed a boom in the past few years, and AI and ML components are predicted to be vital reasons for this growth in the future.
In this episode of the ManageEngine Insights Podcast, we’ll hear from Utpal Chakraborty, an eminent data scientist and AI researcher with more than two decades of industry experience. He’ll share the many benefits of incorporating AI and ML in the banking sector and what it means for the future of the industry.
- Best use-cases of AI and ML in the BFSI sector
- Importance of explainable AI in the BFSI industry
- Using AI to meet regulatory compliance mandates
- AI’s role in green finance
- AI’s role in upcoming technologies in the fintech industry
- The future of BFSI and fintech