Amidst the complexity of today’s dynamic market landscape, the cloud has emerged as a reliable technology whose benefits are far-reaching and long-lasting. Despite COVID-19 affecting global IT spending, companies have continued to invest in cloud solutions. Be it making the business more agile or accelerating their digital transformation goals, companies are turning to the cloud for a variety of reasons.
This video podcast will explore how cloud empowers organizations in an unprecedented time and how it helps businesses build that coveted IT resilience.
- Factors behind the increasing cloud investment
- Building enterprise agility with a cloud-first policy
- Addressing data localisation challenges
- Understanding hybrid cloud and colocation
- Cloud strategy pitfalls
- Beyond SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS