The rise in cyberattacks and data breaches demands organizations to implement a well-structured cybersecurity framework. Cybersecurity frameworks provide a set of best practices that organizations should follow to minimize their cyber risk.There are countless cybersecurity frameworks available for organizations to implement. This is why choosing the best framework for your organization can be difficult. Moreover, many mandatory industry and compliance regulations have cross-reference to various cybersecurity frameworks. Understanding the similarities and differences across the common security frameworks can help you create a more robust cybersecurity compliance program for your organization.
This videocast will explore the various factors that an organization needs to take into consideration before zeroing on a cybersecurity framework to establish an efficient cybersecurity strategy.
- Choosing the right cybersecurity compliance framework
- Differentiating between control frameworks, program frameworks, and risk frameworks
- Shifting from control-based approach to risk-based compliance management
- Using cybersecurity frameworks as a guide for other industry and regulatory mandates
- The impact of COVID-19 and remote work on cybersecurity frameworks
- The influence of geography and industry on choosing the right cybersecurity framework